If you're growing old, you probably played with football stickers and cards when you were younger but times have changed and now kids have other tastes. Amongst the latter, we have to point out playing with virtual cards through their favorite football games, as is the case of Pro Evolution Soccer, now eFootball.
Konami's version of FUT
Just like FIFA has done with FUT or FIFA Ultimate Team, the guys at Konami have released their own card game featuring football players. We're talking about eFootball CHAMPION SQUADS where its users can build teams with the cards that correspond to each player and face up against each other online.
The method is similar in all games of this kind. In other words, collect the cards of your players and build a team with them, which will be more or less powerful depending on the attributes of each player. Obviously, if you manage to put together a team with Cristiano, Messi, Mbappé o Benzema it will always be better than a squad with Andy Carroll.
Build a team and view the matches in real time.
You can train your players however you want and build a squad that adapts to your footballing concepts (although you'll also have to sign the most appropriate players to develop those ideas). Then start playing online and enjoy watching the matches in 3D.
- Play online against other users in different kinds of championships.
- Collect player cards from teams from all over the world: Barcelona, Liverpool, Arsenal, Borussia Dortmund...
- Train your players to manage to make the most of your favorite tactics.
- Real-time 3D matches with up to 11 players at the same time.
- Communicate with other players during the matches by using stickers.
You can start downloading the APK of the final version of this game by Konami that has been in beta stage for quite some time.