We all know Crunchyroll as the major distributor and editor of manga, anime, and doramas on the Internet. However, it has now taken the leap to the world of videogames with its studio Crunchyroll Games, LLC.
Now, after first landing in China and Japan, Princess Connect! Re: Dive, the RPG based on the anime series of the same name goes global. As a player, you will be able to dive into the wonderful tale and journey through the lands of Astraea and through settings that you will already know if you are a follower of the series, accompanied by dozens of anime heroines.
- The game recounts the story using anime kinematics and beautiful animations.
- The match is based on battles in real-time featuring heroines with unique abilities.
- There are more than 50 different heroines, including the main ones from the series: Pecorine, Kokkoro, Yui, Rei, Miyako, and many others.
- Players will be able to form a strategic team of heroines capable of covering all the battle flanks.
- The heroines can level up and unlock abilities.
- Throughout the adventure more items and special content related to the history of anime can be discovered.