Until now you were probably more familiar with the concept of Android emulators for PC as is the case of BlueStacks, Andy or Nox Player that allow us to run applications and mobile games straight on Windows. But there are also Android emulators for Android that work on the cloud as is the case of this Redfinger Cloud Emulator.
The best and lightest Android emulator on the cloud.
And you're probably wondering what exactly would you want an Android emulator for Android for. Well, it has certain advantages: in the first pace, in terms of security because we can run APKs from suspicious sources in a safe environment without worrying about our phone's integrity; secondly, because it offers us access to a rooted virtual phone; thirdly, because we might need to run an Android version that we haven't got on our device; and finally, because we can have that virtual phone switched on 24/7 every single day of the year, running games or bots. Can you imagine having Clash of Clans open all day long? Now you can.
Main features of Redfinger
- An ultralight emulator that hardly occupies a few MBs and doesn't consume too much RAM.
- Google Play built into the app so we can download and install all our apps on the cloud.
- Server available 24/7 to guarantee a permanent access.
- Version available for PC to resume our emulation on Windows.
- Compatible with any app and Android OS version.
- Allows us to open simultaneous accounts so that we can log into the same game or app with two profiles at the same time.
- Safe environment protected against malware.
- Possibility to access a pre-rooted Android system.