Leading a football team to the top flight in world soccer isn't an easy task. We have to start off from the bottom tiers, perform at 200% of our possibilities and prove our talent to the world to managed to promote division by division and competition by competition, drawing the attention of important sponsors to have enough budget to sign bigger names and grow.
As you've probably gathered, today we're going to introduce you to a football management game that's a great alternative to Top Eleven or Soccer Manager. We're talking about Soccer Star 2019 Top Leagues and, apart from being free (with its corresponding in-app purchases), it allows us to play matches apart from taking care of managing the club.
According to its developers, Soccer Star Top Leagues is the ultimate football simulator.
Main features of Soccer Star 2019 Top Leagues
Just like in any football management game, the player is going to have to take many aspects into account, both on and off the pitch, working hard to improve our squad and taking care of every single detail to reach the top flight.
- Practice your free kicks, penalty kicks, passes...
- Start your career at a minor football club and progress by signing for bigger and more famous clubs, negotiating your contract.
- Promote from the second division and manage to take part in the most important football competitions: UEFA Europa League, Champions League, National League...
- You can switch countries at the end of each season to play in foreign leagues with other teams: the Italian Serie A, the English Premier League, the French Ligue 1, the Spanish LaLiga...
- Get the best sponsors depending on your level and best kit for your team. A decent budget is a must to go as far as you can.
- Manage your team's line-ups as if you were a real coach.
- Sign workout experts and agents, and look after your relationship with the rest of team members.