Do you need a platform where you can gather your entire team and communicate fluently, share information and memos, and keep everyone in the loop about different projects? Some specialized project management and communication tools for companies such as Slack, Asana, or Trello are perfect for these types of tasks. The social media giant Facebook now offers users its proprietary business communication software: Workplace Chat by Facebook.
This service focuses on achieving constant and adequate contact among coworkers, whether they are under the same roof or far away from each other. All you need to do is create an account and add members to the team. The team members can access the following options from the interface.
- Separate your professional life from private life since the platform is independent of Facebook and Messenger.
- Send messages to coworkers individually or create group conversations.
- The app includes a "Do not disturb" option that you can use when you need to disconnect from work.
- Make calls and video calls easily.
- Users can add events to the calendar for the rest of the team to stay informed.
- You can create different groups by project within the same team: company memos, marketing team, updates, social events, etc.