Cloud technology has served, among other things, to develop tools that improve worker productivity when they have to develop team projects. One example is Wrike.
Effective management of team projects
This application is designed for companies and offers a platform where its members can carry out work management in a collaborative manner. It offers everything necessary for the creation of different projects, assigning different levels of privacy as well as users who are part of them.
The idea is the same as that of other applications aimed at exploiting the productivity of a team of workers, such as Trello, where workflows can be assigned and controlled, sharing all the information that is important for the execution of a task.
These are the main features offered by this app:
- Separate management of folders and projects.
- Possibility of assigning and scheduling tasks.
- Establishes start and end dates.
- Inbox to receive notifications, mentions and all the flow of activity on the fly.
- Attach images and other files to each task from your phone.
- Different types of view to visualize the development of projects.
- Control the time spent on each project with the timer built into the app.
- Receive or send requests by creating custom forms.
- View custom reports such as tables and charts and share them with your team members or clients.
- Different plans adapted to the needs of each organization.