The way how contents are shown on Facebook's wall is somewhat chaotic, despite being ordered chronologically or by relevance. The solution has arrived with Paper, an application that shows us all our activities on our profile on this social network just like a news reader.
Facebook has become a news reader
Facebook has become a serious rival for applications such as Flipboard, and has turned Paper into a much more appealing way to read the latest updates of the pages that we're really interested in or regarding the network activities of our contacts. But of course, we have to bear in mind that Facebook isn't just a news service, but also a social network, therefore, it also offers us all the functions necessary to update and comfortably handle our profile.
Integrate news reading and social activities on an appealing and functional interface.
- Browse the different stories and updates of your Facebook profile by means of appealing designs.
- Customize the presentation of your messages and view their aspect before sharing them.
- Configure the application to your own liking to group different topics and interests into sections.
- Tilt the screen to explore the details of high resolution images.
- Play videos on fullscreen.
- Make the most of appealing designs for the covers of articles from trustworthy sources.
This doesn't look like Facebook
You're right, it doesn't! The developers of this application have gone to a lot of effort to offer us a user-friendly interface, making it minimalistic and very functional due to the fact that a large portion of users access this network from their phones. That's why their intention has always been to make exploring and sharing contents as easy and quick as possible. Integrate news and topics of interest, and all your activities on this social network in a single application with Facebook Paper for iPhone.