Among the most powerful photo edition applications that we can find for iPhone, Stackables stands out above the rest. With almost two hundred effects, it allows us to have a high degree of freedom regarding photo processing, due to the large amount of adjustable elements that we'll have for each image by means of layers.
The photographer Dirk Wuestenhagen has cooperated in the application's development.
- Almost two hundred image effects.
- More than twenty professional adjustment tools.
- Unlimited layers that can be modified, rotated, changed, hidden or removed.
- Eighteen mixing modes.
- Thirty preset formulas to edit images.
- Possibility to create and save your own editing formulas.
- Share on social networks.
- High resolution of up to 16 Mpx.
- Support for JPEG, PNG and TIFF formats.
Simple layer-based photo editing
Stackables consists in layer-based editing, allowing every single modification on each image to be undone. The amount of layers that can be inserted is endless, and there are about thirty preset editing formulas. And we can't forget about its interface, that provides us with an easy browsing experience and a simple workflow.
So download Stackables for iOS and go a step further in editing photos from your phone.