We're talking about a racing game that the most traditional fans of this genre are probably not going to like. It offers us a different approach, more aimed at an Asian user profile that's into manga and anime, instead of other users that prefer titles of the likes of Asphalt or Need For Speed.
A racing game that's more like an arcade than a simulator
Garena Speed Drifters is a racing game but with a Japanese comic aspect and many elements that video games influenced by this culture resort to. The thing is that its gameplay and graphics are going to remind many gamers of titles like Mario Kart. In other words, it's more like an arcade than a simulator. We can compete against our friends and other users online, and these are some of its main features:
- Several game modes such as Item, Speed, and Ranked, in which we can sabotage our rivals, trying to compete to be the fastest or to climb to the top of the leaderboard.
- Choose different outfits to customize your aspect as you complete different achievements.
- 30 different car models.
- Resting area with social mini-games.
- Communicate with other players.
- Recruit other users and create a club, trying to compete to be the best one.
What's new in the latest version
- No changelog has been published for the latest version of this game.