iEasyRecorder comes along as one of the best and most complete applications available to record audio on a Mac. It's compatible with any source and format, and includes a very intuitive format so that any member of the family can use it.
Record Apple Music songs on your Mac.
With the latter you'll be able to record sound from your microphone or any application such as Skype, Chrome, Spotify or YouTube, being able to capture audio simultaneously, without losing quality, from different sources. You'll even be able to modify the recordings with its built-in editor.
- Record sound from any source, including the microphone and operating system.
- Capture audio from different applications such as browsers and VoIP programs.
- Record music legally on the Internet.
- Register sound from online radio stations.
- Supports plenty of formats: MP3, WAV, AAC, M4A, M4R, AC3, AU, FLAC, MATROSKA and OGG.
- Compatible with the most popular audio and video players.
- Possibility to record in batches.
- Schedule recordings when you aren't in front of your computer.