The Force Awakens from a LEGO point of view
The Force Awakens is the seventh episode of the Star Wars saga that was released back in 2015 and that you can now enjoy in a LEGO version on your Android thanks to LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens. It's an action-packed adventure game in which we can control some of the most famous characters of this movie such as Han Solo, Poe Dameron, Finn, Kylo Ren or BB-8.
Fans of this saga will be delighted with this game that turns out to be quite entertaining and that also offers us extra contents such as scenes and situations that lead to the plot unveiled in the movie. Its playability is one of its main assets, as well as its pace.
These are some of the main features offered in this game, which combines action, adventures, and construction:
- Choose between different construction options and use the pieces to solve the puzzles set out in the game.
- Take part in battles and make the most of the scenario protect yourself and seek shelter.
- Take part in aerial combats with different vehicles.
- Play different levels with characters from the Star Wars universe that are constantly updated.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.2.
- Offers in-app purchases.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...