iOS has its own photography app but there's always a way to make the most of your device's camera with the most appropriate app. We can use Camera+, for instance, an application that will help you to make your photos look like masterpieces by experienced photographers.
Dozens of functions to take the perfect photo
Among all the photography applications for iOS, this one is probably the best. Its only drawback is that you can't download it for free, but who cares about 3 dollars when you can take high-quality photos even in the worst light or environmental conditions?
One of the most advanced camera apps for iPhone.
Its wide range of features offers the user plenty of functions for when it comes to taking the best photos as possible:
- Touchscreen focus and exposure to be able to adjust both parameters independently.
- Different trigger modes: stabilizer mode to get clear photos as if the phone was totally still, timer function for the best portraits or burst mode to take a quick sequence of shots.
- 6x Zoom with advanced digital processing.
- Adjust the horizon level to avoid crooked photos.
- Front camera flash: avoid dark selfies.
- Clarity function that adjusts different details so that dark images are shown as bright snaps.
- Different scene modes.
- Image effects and filters.
- Quickly view photos taken from the Lightbox and discard the ones you don't like.
- Share your photos on social networks with a single click.
- Correct the photo framing.
Apart from all the previous functions, it also comes along the with a very easy-to-use interface. All the latter has led this app to receive very positive opinions and ratings in specialized media, becoming one of the favorite apps among the users with over 10 million downloads.