Touch-screen devices such as Android tablets or iPads have encouraged the development of music writing software. Programs like StaffPad, also available for Windows computers with touch screens have become a very useful tool for musicians.
A system to write music with our computer
By means of digital pencil, pen or stylus, with this program musicians can make and edit music keys on a stave that can later be played, printed or shared.
A revolutionary way of writing music.
The different features that make StaffPad the best, or one of the best, music writing programs are the following:
- Music recognition capable of reading hand-written keys and turning them into scores.
- Orchestra interpretation of the song under the WYSIWYH paradigm, that can play all the notes represented with a wide range of instruments.
- Customizable interface focused on writing which helps the user to focus all his attention on what really interests him.
- High touch sensitivity combining multi-touch and digital ink technology.
- Print and share your work.
- Synchronization with other devices.
- Music-writing assistant to help us out during the process.