If you need a reminder for anything while you're working on your Mac, a great option is to resort to a virtual notepad. You can use it just life a real one, with pages that you can stick to the desktop just like you would attach a sticky note to your monitor. Antnotes will do it all for you.
Reminders on your PC screen
This virtual sticky notepad is located on the application and from there you can quickly use all its functions:
- Customizable backgrounds, fonts and text colors.
- Stick notes to your desktop making them stand out from any other application.
- Option to create transparent notes.
- Create notes by dragging and dropping text, images and files to the icon on the menu bar.
- Hide notes automatically.
- Quick access from the dock.
- Integration with other services and applications.
- Configurable shortcuts.
- File with all discarded notes.