To be able to enjoy your music collection, there's no need for you to download it to your iPhone, occupying storage space. You can use cloud services of the likes of Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive or Box thanks to a music player like MediaCloud Free Music Streaming & Video Player.
Store your music online and play it via streaming
Just like Spotify, Apple Music, and other similar apps, this application avoids you having to download music to your smartphone. You only need to transfer it from your PC or Mac to the online storage service of your choice and access it to play the songs. And, of course, a WiFi connection or a data plan to gain access.
Save your music online and listen to it without having to download anything.
- Compatible with different audio and video file formats: MP3, AAC, M4A, WAV, AIFF, M4R, MP4, CAF, MOV, AVI, and FFMPEG.
- Create playlists on different storage services.
- Bookmark folders as favorites for a rapid access.
- Gesture controls to handle the player.
- Special controls to listen to audiobooks.