Meta has taken its first steps towards creating its metaverse with the creation of its own custom avatar tool. Through a simple editor, users can design a character in their own image or with whatever features and characteristics they like with a high level of detail.
After introducing this editor to Facebook and Instagram, we can now create our personalized avatars on WhatsApp. Thanks to this, we will be able to reply to messages in a more personal way than with reactions and classic emojis. Would you like to learn how to create yours? Well, continue reading...
How to make an avatar for your WhatsApp profile
Creating a custom avatar for your WhatsApp profile and replying to messages is quite easy. Just follow these steps:
- Open the WhatsApp app.
- Tap the three dots icon in the upper right corner.
- Choose the Settings option.
- Scroll down to the Avatar section.
- Tap the green button to open the avatar editor.
- Design your avatar to your liking choosing every detail, including the physical complexion, eye shape, facial features, clothing, and different accessories.
- Save the result.
To edit your avatar or change any detail, follow the same process. Once your avatar is created, you can use it as a profile picture and in conversations, as it will appear in various automatically generated poses as an additional sticker. These stickers will only be available to the user who created them.