Over the last years, e-Commerce has grown to become a reality and is now a concept that's definitely ruling all sorts of shopping and distribution. That's why we shouldn't be surprised when we come across horrible-looking applications that belong to online stores full of invasive adverts, impossible menus, and weird interfaces.
An online store with a user-friendly and intuitive design
But at least in India, they know that a shopping app doesn't necessarily have to be a load of rubbish and Flipkart - Online Shopping App is the proof of such statement. This application for iPhone comes along with a user-friendly interface, a clean and eye-catching design, and no adverts other than those of the store itself. For such reason, it has been acknowledged by the 2018 Google Awards and figured in applications of the likes of The Verge.
Flipkart offers us one of the best user experiences in online shopping.
Flipkart allows us to browse fluidly through all its contents and items which are sorted into different categories from where we can send them straight to our shopping basket if we're interested and purchase them in a totally safe manner:
- Smart search system organized by products, categories or brands.
- Compatible with different payment systems: direct debit, credit card, bank transfer...
- Customized and exclusive offers for app users.
- Notifications about items of our interest.
- Easily share products on social networks such as Facebook or Twitter or messaging apps of the likes of WhatsApp.
- Take a careful look at anything you wish to buy thanks to its different images and points of view.
- Products sorted into different categories: clothes, shoes, electronics, sports...
- Simple and 100% safe refunds of the full price if you're not happy with the item purchased.