Sharing files is becoming increasingly easier and quicker. This is the case of Ge.tt, a webapp which we can use to share files almost in real time.
The easiest way to share files
Ge.tt is an online tool we can use to publish and share files. Ge.tt allows us to share documents in different formats in a very simple manner without needing to register. We only have to choose them from the hard drive, select the email of the addressee and send them. Furthermore, as soon as they have been chosen they can be shared, hardly having to wait for the files to be uploaded and without taking up space in the recipient's inbox.
- Accepts files in all sorts of formats.
- Possibility to follow the trace of the file.
- Capacity of 2 GB for registered users.
- Generation of links for shortcuts.
- Detailed statistics regarding the use of the shared file.
- Integration in the Gmail and Outlook mail services and in Twitter.
- Creation of albums and folders with the documents.
Don't hesitate about using Ge.tt and make the most of its speed and simplicity to share files.