You're probably already very familiar with Tesco as it's the third largest food retailer in the UK, with stores in 12 countries around Asia and Europe, including Ireland, Thailand, Hungary or Malasia, amongst others. They are in continuous expansion and in certain countries that have already started to operate collaboratively with other local stores.
And as couldn't be otherwise, they've launched their Tesco Mobile app from where you can collect points and use discount vouchers in all its stores. It's a mobile application for Android and iPhone, called Tesco Clubcard Spend Vouchers and Collect Points with which the club members of this chain store can manage the points they've built up thanks to their purchases and that they can later swap for discounts.
The ideal app for Tesco customers.
In Tesco you can find all sorts of local products as well as food and drink from all over the world. And here are the app's main features that will help you purchase all those products at even lower prices:
- Collect points by scanning them with your phone: you don't need to carry your Tesco Club card around with you.
- Scan vouchers and discounts and buy at low prices.
- Associate your club card to Android Pay to easily access the online store.
- Sign your purchases with your fingerprint.
- How to find the nearest store? With its search engine, of course.
- Flick through the latest offers and coupons.
- Request and renew your card from the app.
These cards in APK format can solve the problems that we sometimes have when we forget our wallet at home. Now we won't have to miss out on any Tesco offers or discounts, even without our physical card in our pocket.