If you haven't got enough with the native editor on your iPhone, but you don't fancy transferring all your pictures to your computer and spend hours on end enhancing them, it's time to try out an intermediate solution by installing one of the best iOS app in this field. It's called POTO - Photo Collage Maker and it's a two-in-one: a powerful editor and collage creator so that you can create magazine-style montages and turn your latest holidays in a photo worthy of the cover of Vogue.
As well as your own photos, you'll be able to use stickers, incorporate text, choose frames and multiple filters to mount your tiny works of art just as you want to. It's very easy to use, flexible and tremendously entertaining, which makes it perfect for the entire family. The youngest members of the household can let their imagination run wild. Then, simply transfer them to your HP, Canon or Brother printer with a wireless connection to print them.
What functions are included in POTO?
- Dozens of templates, from framed photos to collages with up to 9 photos.
- Basic editing tools: rotate your photos, zoom in and out, play around with the composition, light, size, focus, colors...
- Make use of the funniest stickers available in a huge gallery.
- Add text choosing between almost 500 fonts with all sorts of formats, colors, effects, rotations...
- Dozens of effects and filters for your photos.
- Easily share on the main social networks of the likes of Facebook and Instagram.
Despite how functional it is, we might miss a design that offers us a faster and more simple browsing experience when going back and forth, and a lighter interface but it's wide range of functions still makes it worthwhile trying out.