The iPhone app category to edit and enhance photos is full of references. To such an extent that you wouldn't even know which one to choose: Instagram, Lumyer, Afterlight, Photoshop... however, some of them stand out above the rest due to their great features. That's the case of Rookie Cam.
One of the most complete image editors you could possibly use on iOS.
An image editor full of features
The application comes along with loads of features that will satisfy anyone who loves taking photos with their iPhone:
- Over 100 live camera filters that are applied in real time.
- Plenty of camera options that can be adjusted by the user: focus, exposure, white balance, flash with torch mode, 6x zoom, grid and leveler, geo-tagging, antishake, automatic timer, shutter control, mirror mode...
- Collage and photo booth functions.
- Editing tools: crop, rotate, adjust brightness, contrast, tone and saturation, intensity, color temperature and hue, fade, lighting and shadows...
- Design functions with over 100 fonts, 300 badges and stickers, 200 frames...
- Edit history.
- Comparison with the original photo.
- Preview of the edits.