Devices like iPhone and iPad have become very useful tool for when it comes to teaching. Nevertheless, plenty of applications that make the most of their teaching potential have been developed. And one of the best ones is iDoceo.
An excellent application for teachers
This app can be used as a notepad with multiple teaching functions to be able to give more dynamic support to classes and lessons, with the advantage of not depending on the cloud: everything is stored on our iDevice.
A great tool to manage a classroom, students and contents taught: no more boring spreadsheets to organize yourself.
It comes along with the following features:
- Flexible notepads, signatures and customized calculations.
- Weekly and daily planner.
- Class agenda with daily, weekly, monthly, three-monthly and six-monthly view.
- Timeline for each class to plan lessons in depth.
- Resource and file manager: allows the storage of PDFs, audio, videos, files, links, images...
- Support for handwritten notepads or texts with time and date.
- Configurable reports that can be exported in PDF, TXT, and XLS format.
And what about other platforms?
Many users of other platforms ask themselves when is iDoceo going to be available for Mac, Windows or Android. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like it's going to land on these platforms anytime soon, so the best thing you can do if you need to use it is purchase an iPad.