Free Fire is an action and survival game that takes place in an open-world in which we'll have total freedom of movements. It's a sort of Battle Royale in which we'll be dropped on a kind of battlefield on which each user has to fight for his life.
Fight for your life once you land with your parachute
That could well be the summary of Garena Free Fire - Battlegrounds as your character will be parachuted onto an island with loads more players like yourself. Once you get there, you'll have to fight for your life. You had better get used to this situation as soon as possible because nobody is going to give you a second to breathe. The first thing to do is collect weapons and equipment.
It's an interesting game, the APK of which you can download for free and as usual in these cases, you can improve by means of buying different elements by means of in-app purchases. You can log in via Facebook where you can also share your achievements, VK or by creating your own account within the application.
There can only be one.
- Explore a realistic and HD open-world scenario. The settings are great thanks to its light effects and high-quality images reflected on the trees, buildings and other elements of the landscape.
- Wide range of weapons that you can pick up during your adventure: from assault guns to sniper rifles. Adapt your strategy to the weapons available.
- Live all sorts of experiences and carry out the missions necessary to survive: collect equipment, hide in bunkers, attack other players...
- Drive all sorts of vehicles to move around, escape or even attack your rivals.
- Build alliances with other players and try to survive collaboratively.
This game can also be downloaded for iOS but not for PC, unless you resort to the APK file and some kind of Android emulator.
What's new in the latest version
- Clash Squad Season 4.
- New weapon: Vector Akimbo.
- Improved training grounds.
- Weapon balance adjustment.