Becoming a doctor involves loads of sacrifice. You have to spend the best part of your life studying and doing internships to turn yourself into a professional doctor. But we've got some good news for you because thanks to Surgeon Simulator you can skip all the previous studies and practicing, to start carrying out life-or-death operations on a poor old patient who has definitely won the jackpot with you as his surgeon.
A simulator of surgical operations
In this game, you'll become Nigel Burke, a wannabe surgeon that's starting off in the world of medicine with poor old Bob, on whom you'll carry out all sorts of operations: open-heart, lobotomies, transplants, ulcers, extirpations, prosthesis... for any patch or repair that Bob may need, you'll there to fix it.
The game has been a real hit on different platforms, not only iPhone, also releasing versions for Android in APK format, PS4, online clones, and PC. The latter can be downloaded via Steam.
The game that taught Nick Riviera how to be a doctor.
This is the classic version of the game, although you can also get hold of an Anniversary Edition. Here you'll find functions and features such as the latter:
- Post mortem examination of an alien and transplant organs that you'd never heard of.
- Carry out heart and liver transplants.
- Carry out eye and teeth transplants.
- If you think you've mastered the situation, leave the operating theater and start operating in the corridor with a moving bed. Bacteria? What are you talking about?
- Control system based on tapping the screen.
- Over 50 achievements to be unlocked.
- Online multiplayer mode.
Don't hesitate to download this game that, together with the corresponding online course, will turn you into a top-class doctor.