Santander Bank, the only Spanish banking entity with Apple Pay, the native payment platform for iOS devices developed at Cupertino that allows you to insert your bank details and pay from your phone, has finally arrived on the App Store. With this application, you'll be able to carry out most of the transactions that you'd usually do in your nearest office.
Manage your daily operations in the most simple and easy manner with this powerful application that will allow you to not enter a physical bank branch ever again because, with this app, you'll carry your bank around in your pocket.
A pocket-sized bank on your iPhone.
- Santander Wallet, with this function we'll be able to pay from our phone in authorized stores, so that any iPhone or Apple Watch user can buy and pay as if his device were a contactless card thanks to NFC technology.
- World 123: open a 123 account or change your current account to this modality to make the most of all its benefits.
- Check your balance and the latest movements carried out with all sorts of details.
- Carry out national transfers and to other phones without requiring the bank account number.
- Keep an eye on the stock market, and purchase and sell shares.
- Activate and block your cards, or change their PIN number.
- Obtain funds and credits with a few screen taps.
- Modify your online banking access keys and your multichannel signature.
- Discover nearby offices and ATM cash machines.
- Access all your accounts and cards from an iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch.
- Compatible with Touch ID to carry out safer transactions with your fingerprint.
- Get in touch with your banking advisors.
And all the latter for free for being a client of Santander Bank and from its official Personal Banking app. Your bank always nearby, wherever you go.