Halifax is one of the most important banks in the United Kingdom which, as couldn't be otherwise, has its own mobile application so that its clients can handle their accounts by means of online banking. Therefore, we're talking about an Android app that offers us access to the virtual bank of this financial entity wherever we are.
Access your Halifax account
So, if you want to make a transfer, check your credit, cancel a card or carry out any operation with your bank over the Internet, you only have to download this APK. Installing this file will grant you access to the following functions and features:
- Quickly access your account by means of a fingerprint reading system or through a three-letter combination.
- Easily move around the interface to view your expenses and income: just swipe the screens to go from one section to another.
- Check details of all your transactions.
- Take a look at your cashflow.
- Make transfers and payments from your phone.
- Manage your invoices and check future payments.
- Pay your rent.
- Send money to your phone's contacts.
- Cancel cards from the application if they get stolen or lost.
Whether you're in the UK, Salou, Magaluf or Benidorm: your bank always with you.
The user is also offered a wide range of features focused on protecting the security of his accounts and his money. As we said, you can cancel credit or debit cards, or even change your access passwords.
Furthermore, the developers of this app want everyone to be able to use it so they've developed it paying attention to accessibility criteria. In fact, it has received the WCAG 2.0 AA certification that validates the effort made.