Don't let anyone fool you: taxes are the mainstay of the welfare state, that economical-political concept that guarantees social, health, and education coverage for all inhabitants of a country. Therefore, paying taxes is cool because those if with fewer resources can receive the corresponding aid to go to the doctor without paying, for instance.
However, although their purpose is kind, some people don't like paying and that's why every day on the news or in the papers we can view or read about people amidst lawsuits for tax evasion.
Your tax advisor on your phone
There are always a few loopholes to be able to optimize our tax payments. That means that we can make the most of any situation not foreseen by the law to pay the minimum amount possible. If you live in the USA, and you're about to do your tax statement, TurboTax Tax Return App - Max Refund Guaranteed can become your mobile tax advisor.
It's an app that works by taking a picture of your W-2 form and in which you have to answer a series of simple questions. It's not necessary to know anything about tax payments as the app will take care of filling out your statement for you to make sure you pay the correct amounts.
The app to save on your tax payments in the US.
In turn, it also offers us the possibility to contact one of TurboTax's experts just in case you have any doubts about the process, helping you to settle them immediately:
- Get in touch with a tax advisor who will guide you through the entire process if necessary.
- Step-by-step guide by simply answering questions with a double check to make sure you haven't made any mistakes.
- Take a photo of your W-2 tax form, verify the information, and complete it with whatever data are missing.
- Access safely by means of a PIN.
- Understand why you have to pay or receive a refund in each case.
- Search amongst over 350 possible tax discounts to optimize your statement.
Is this service free? That's a good question: certain services offered by the app aren't free and that depends on the class, type of printout or tax status. Or did you think that these guys were going to work for free?