We might have mistakenly blocked another user and we may want to undo that action so that that person can access our publications. If so, we’ll have to follow these simple steps:
- Step 1: from the application’s main page, tap on the human figure icon that will lead you to your personal page, located in the bottom right hand corner of the interface.
- Step 2: now tap on the menu button represented by three horizontal lines located in the top right hand corner in order to drop down the Options menu.
- Step 3: click on Settings option at the bottom of the menu.
- Step 4: scroll down to the Privacy and Security section and click on Blocked Accounts.
- Step 5: here we’ll see a list of blocked users. Click on each one of them to view their profiles and then tap the Unblock button. The app will ask us if we’re sure that we want to carry out that action, which we’ll have to accept.
After unblocking the user in question, that person can view all our publications just as usual.
There can be many different reasons why we’ve blocked a user. One is by mistake, as we mentioned above, but we might have also blocked someone such as an ex to prevent them from snooping on our private life, to avoid a member of our family to see what we’re up to on our weekends or to simply block someone that we’ve fallen out with… and we might regret it at some point, that’s why it’s so useful to learn how to unblock a user.