Despite the options available for group chats, applications like WhatsApp aren't prepared to organize and arrange plans between friends, as conversations can be somewhat chaotic. meets fixes this problem.
Arrange plans with all sorts of details
Thanks to meets, organizing a plan will be child's play. Just create the plan and invite your contacts to join in. You can add locations and take part in a chat just about the plan you're dealing with. And as there is always still a lot to talk about, even when the party is over, meets allows you to associate photo albums to the conversation to be able to carry on chatting after.
Meeting up with friends is much more organized than with WhatsApp.
- Create a plan and invite your contacts, whether they have installed meets or not.
- Chat in group about the plan created.
- Create and associate photo albums to the plan.
- Discover plans in your city.
- Ask for locations or share yours.
Organize all your plans with friends in an efficient manner thanks to meets.