Camtasia is one of the most complete programs to create video tutorials. Record your screen's activity in editable video files that you can add prompts and comments to, simplifying the learning process for your viewers.
Record your screen, edit and customize professional quality videos, and share.
Camtasia for Mac features
- Get professional-quality videos.
- Share your creations and interact with your audience.
- Focus the attention of spectators using resources such as zoom, applying effects masks, highlighting the mouse cursor or highlighting active windows for example.
- Includes interface-type video editor with transitions and several comment inserting options or "Callouts".
- Integrate your own image to customize videos using a chroma.
How to use Camtasia?
Start by opening the screen recording tool. Once you have your raw footage, import them to the timeline. You can also use videos or images from other sources.
Add labels and instructions, additional audio tracks and anything else you can think of. With Camtasia, creating video tutorials for Mac is a delight.