You can record everything that happens on your computer for different purposes: to show off our skill in a video game, to make a tutorial, to show our evolution at work.. or whatever you can think of. In any case, Screen Record Redux allows us to do so on our Mac.
Definitely a great alternative to create screencast on your Mac.
Record whatever happens on your screen
It's a program that you can use to record video and sound both from your computer and from a microphone. The interface's design is very simple, therefore, it won't take the user too much to master its functions:
- Record on full screen, a customizable area or a single window.
- Function to hide icons.
- Possibility to add logos to the recording.
- Timeline to manage the recording.
- Elements to create demonstrations, slideshows or PowerPoint presentations.
- Option to record or hide the cursor.