The clicker or tap game genre has arrived in the field of fighting titles. Forget about what you've seen to the date in video games for PC, video consoles, Android or iPhone, as in the case of classics of the likes of Street Fighter. In WWE Tap Mania your punches, kicks, combos, special holds, and the rest of blows will be carried out by clicking or tapping around the screen. Apart from that, the game adds a card component that we've already seen in certain role-playing games or even football titles such as FIFA.
All in all, whoever's looking for a traditional fighting game will probably get bored with this SEGA title based on the WWE wrestling circuit. However, it will delight the fans of this show who, from their iOS devices, whether iPhone or iPad, can build a team of fighters with their favorite wrestlers: John Cena, Randy Orton, The Undertaker... or even classics of the likes of The Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan or Randy 'Macho Man' Savage.
These are the main features of this fighting game:
- Build a team of wrestlers and fight against some of the greatest all-time stars of the WWE and WWF.
- Carry out the most devastating movements with a single tap.
- Create your own strategy based on the skills of your wrestlers.
- Make your characters evolve and unlock unique skills for each one of them.
- Fight in different events.
- Collect cards of each fighter whilst you play.
- Play with the main fighters of the WWE: Randy Orton, John Cena, The Undertaker, Roman Reigns, Sasha Banks, The Ultimate Warrior, Shawn Michaels…
- Take part in live online events.
- Choose power-ups and skills for your fighters thanks to the perk points.
- Compete against your friends.
The only drawback of the iOS version regarding the edition for Android is that you won't be able to download the APK mods available to get hold of cheats and hacks to gain competitive advantages during the fights.