Among the applications the mobile manufacturers usually include by default on their handsets, we often find a basic calculator. If you're looking for a more advanced calculator for iOS you can download Quick Graph for free.
View up to 6 functions in 2D and 3D at the same time.
Quick Graph is a scientific graphing calculator, therefore, as well as solving problems, you will be able to see their representation on your device's screen. It incorporates an advanced 2D and 3D graphics engine that shows you all your operations in detail.
Features of Quick Graph
- Edit equations and view them with maths notation.
- View explicit and implicit equations.
- Compatible with different coordinate systems: Cartesian, polar, spherical and cylindrical.
- Copy, save or send the results by email.
- Includes the "Evaluate" tool to solve functions at specific points.
- Create your own library of most used functions.
- View in Wireframe, Solido and Vertex.
- VGA output (only compatible with iPhone 4, the fourth generation of iPod and iPad).